Aurelis Real Estate Service GmbH captures the following data and information when you use this website:
It is possible to visit our website without informing us of your identity. However, like almost all other websites, the servers that host our website automatically collect information about your usage of our website.
We regularly analyze server protocols anonymously for statistical purposes (clickstream analyses). This enables us to ascertain how our website is used. We can use these findings to enhance our web offering.
In addition, we can use this information in the event of any misuse of our website, in cooperation with your Internet provider and/or appropriate local authorities, to identify the source of the misuse.
We use the following cookies on some of our websites:
These cookies are used for the duration of your internet session, expiring when you close your browser. They do not contain any personal data and are only used for statistical analyses to enhance our web offering.
Cookies from third parties on our websites (Google Analytics)
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate user’s use of our online offers, to compile reports on the activities within this online offer and to provide us with other services related to the use of this online offer and internet usage. In doing so, pseudonymous usage profiles of users can be created from the processed data.
We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the user’s IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other Contracting States to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address submitted by the user's browser will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; users may also prevent the collection of data by Google generated by the cookie and related to use of the online offer as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about Google's use of data for advertising purposes, settings and possibilities for appeal, please visit Google's websites at: www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/ ("Google's use of your data when using our partners’ websites or apps"), www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads ("Use of data for advertising"), www.google.com/settings/ads ("Managing information Google uses to show you advertisements") and www.google.com/ads/preferences/ ("Determine which ads Google shows you").
Managing and disabling cookies
There are various methods of identifying cookies on your computer and disabling or removing them. This depends on the type of browser you are using. Should you experience any difficulties, we recommend consulting the vendor’s website. This should provide you with all necessary information. In case you do not want to store cookies on your computer, you will still have access to the majority of our websites. However, you may not be able to use certain functions.
Collection, Processing, Use and Transfer of Personal Data
We only collect your data through this website (except as part of the web server logs) if you provide us with these in order to use one of our services (i.e. sending information material, inquiries, newsletter subscriptions). This data is then processed and / or used exclusively for the performance of the respective service and can be passed on to third parties, as far as this is legally permitted. This is the case, for example, when data transfer to the third party is necessary in order to provide the service you require or when a service provider processes this data in accordance with our instructions on our behalf. Service providers who process the data on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions are carefully selected by us, in particular with regard to their precautions to protect the data, and only act on the basis of a legally prescribed written order.
Deletion of Personal Data
Personal data collected from you via our website, for example via the newsletter or the contact form, will be deleted by us after cancellation of the newsletter or after completion of your request.
International data transfer
Your personal data will only be processed in member states of the European Union and/or European Economic Area (EU/EEA).
Please note that the transfer of data on the Internet is generally unsecured and there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use the data. In order to best protect your transmitted data we use SSL encryption. Of course, you can also contact us at any time by mail or telephone.
Children and young people
Children under the age of 16 may not submit any personal data without the permission of their parents or legal guardians. Please note that this website is not intended for young people under 18. We do not knowingly capture personal data from people under the age of 18.
Links to other websites
This website also contains links to other websites. This privacy statement only applies to websites that are created for and on behalf of Aurelis. Aurelis shall not be liable for any linked third-party websites or their content.
Rights of Persons Affected
You have the right,
- * in accordance with Art. 15 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to appeal, the source of your data if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the data details;
- * in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored with us;
- * in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- * in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject to its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you file for assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- * in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us, in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- * in accordance with Art. 7 Section 3 GDPR, you can revoke your consent from us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the processing of data depending on this consent for the future and
- * in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your permanent address or workplace or our head office.
Aurelis Real Estate Service GmbH
65760 Eschborn, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)6196 5232-0
Fax: +49 (0)6196 5232-199
Last updated: April 2018